Why I’m stoked about New World
I’ve played Guild Wars 2 for over 7 years now, I loved the community and meeting new friends and growing my guild….. After playing the game for so long, my main area of focus was World v World or best known as WvW. Sadly there has been much neglect in WvW and many broken promises from the game creator for this area of game play…. I’d been searching long and hard for a new game with the same style of game play as WvW and nothing compared (sadly) lol…. That is until now!
From what I gather from New World is….
It will be an MMO, You will be able to build your own community, purchase land, build keeps, Battle it out with other guilds and players. I also hear that the crafting aspect is more friendly than most other games and leveling up doesn’t feel like a chore…. That’s just may take on what I’ve seen so far.
When will this game come out? And where can I get it? I’m glad you asked!
It is set to be released May 2020!
Pre-order now for bonus content:
- Closed Beta access. Secure access to the Closed Beta in April 2020.
- Isabella’s amulet. Equip Isabella’s amulet to gain additional constitution to weather attacks and deal additional damage against certain types of supernatural enemies.
- Unique title. Proudly display your “Expedition One” title as part of the initial wave of explorers to hit Aeternum’s shores.
- Emote. Greet your fellow adventurers with the Fist Bump emote.
- Guild crest set. Three unique guild crests featuring axes, muskets, and armor.